Sunday, February 2, 2014

Craft Kits for Lent

I'm super excited to report that the craft kits for the upcoming Lenten season are almost finished!  One of my goals when we began homeschooling was to make our Catholic faith central in our lives.  Over the past year and a half, I've learned so much and am excited for this year as we begin building very meaningful traditions around Lent.

Some of the activities included are a countdown to Easter , specific crafts related to the Sunday readings, and Holy Week activities.

Lent is most definitely a time of reflection and penance, but providing children a hands-on way of learning about this liturgical season can have long-lasting effects.

As soon as I get the finishing touches of everything, I'll get a button up to purchase.  Look for it mid-February.

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment